a food-safe reloadable hot gun that can doodle, draw and design with cheese
For a limited time, the laughing squid store is featuring a great deal on this gem.The Fondoodler is a super simple, food-safe reloadable hot gun that melts most types of string, shredded, block or sheet-style cheese in a cylindrical canister, just like a hot glue gun. This product is available for only $17 – an 43% discount on its original retail price of $30.
- It’s a hot glue gun for cheese
- Load it up with pretty much any kind of cheese and splorch away
- In our tests, Velveeta got too liquidy to work very well, so we recommend just using real cheese
- Contrary to the repeated protestations of the Cheetos mascot, being cheesy turns out to be very easy indeed
- The perfect implement for writing entries in your dairy
- Model: Fond 1 as in: “if you can “fond” 1 for less, buy it!”
- Condition: New
- Gets cheese-meltingly hot in 3 minutes
- All the convenience of Easy Cheese but maybe less gross? Jury is out on that one
- Make your own Leaning Tower of Cheeza
- Use it with American, Jack, Cheddar, whatever you like
- String cheese is already the perfect size but shredded, block, or even sheet cheese also works
- Use it for mortar in your cracker house. It’s Craft Cheese!
- Dishwasher safe
- Not for use with chocolate or marshmallows (though if you want to put some chocolate chips or tiny marshmallows in there we can’t stop you)
- Power: 120V, 60Hz, .8A
Fondoodler: a hot glue gun, but for cheese. A scientific breakthrough to transform the way we live, the way we think, and the way we put cheese on stuff.
“the poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese.”
- -gilbert k. chesterton
credits: laughingsquid.com,lori dorn,